Monday, August 8, 2011

Saqqara

Well, this is unfortunate.  I seem to have misplaced my camera on the way to Saqqara, location of the Step Pyramid of Djoser (designed by the renowned Imhotep himself).  I vaguely recall last seeing the device in the men's bathroom of the restaurant where we went for lunch.  While conducting my business, I may have accidentally kicked it under the gap between my stall and the one next to me while it was set on an automatic timer.  I have no idea what happened to it after that, but I did notice that the toilet in that stall was stopped up and the water in the bowl overflowing.  

I feel really terrible about this, dear readers.  Luckily for you, Polly volunteered to use his expert artistic skills to reconstruct the scene for posterity.   He is such a stand-up guy.


"Why are you taller than me, Polly?"

Yet, I think I ought to purchase a replacement camera at the first opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment